A free workshop that delves into the challenges and pain points experienced in the Accounts Payable process.
CHALLENGES WITHIN THE MODERN AP DEPARTMENT
Here are the challenges that our customers would like us to cover during the workshop:
- Although we use OCR we still must manually check or intervene over 50% of the invoices processed, how can we reduce this further?
- Enforcing No PO No Pay policy is a challenge…
- We use multi company, each company has different criteria which has prevented the successful roll out of other solutions
- Suppliers sometimes miss items on the invoices which cause problems post receipt of the document – for example if VAT is quoted the VAT reference number must be shown to make it valid, we don’t always catch this at point of registration
- We require line level data, we use OCR to capture the main details and then manually enter the line data
- Suppliers have pushed back on using PO Flip and portals, how do we ensure we get the adoption?
Add your question or pain point to the list and register for the workshop session now!
SIGN UP TO ACCESS THE WORKSHOP RECORDING…
Business Development Director
EMEA Alliance Director
About Embridge Consulting
Embridge Consulting was founded in 2009 as an independent consultancy advising businesses who were looking to embark on a change programme where efficiencies and cost savings can be delivered using modern technology. Working with clients across multiple sectors to understand, design and deliver pragmatic technology and learning solutions along with robust business change programmes. Embridge has the requisite business, project and technical skills to exceed expectations. Embridge Consulting has a strategic relationship with Unit4 working closely with both the regional and Global Leadership teams at Unit4, ensuring our services continues to provide value to the Unit4 client base – www.embridgeconsulting.com
As the market leader in document automation, CloudTrade makes 100% accurate data processing accessible for all senders and receivers of application generated documents. Over 650+ customers globally around the world trust CloudTrade with $20bn worth of documents as their application generated document automation tool, alongside our 50+ partners. Founded in 2010 to offer a fresh approach to electronic document processing, CloudTrade’s unique, patented technology, enables companies to evolve past their reliance on paper or labour intensive manual processing and transact digitally with their trading partners, irrespective of size or technical maturity. CloudTrade’s core product suite focuses on e-invoicing, including newly launched Universal Capture to automate all volumes and document types, Invoice Fraud Protection, as well as Intelligent Ordering Processing. Visit our website for more information – www.cloud-trade.com
Sarah Pritchards Marketing Manager email@example.com
Tracey Adams Marketing Manager Tracey.firstname.lastname@example.org