Learning Technologies 2019
Learning Technologies has to be one of the biggest UK exhibitions and conferences in the UK. Held over two days and attracting over 8500 visitors this is certainly one for the calendar.
It is a busy time for the Embridge Global Learning And Development team (GLAD), but a couple of the team are heading off to the event to see the inspiring new developments in the learning tech industry and catch up with new and old acquaintances.
What is more, the exhibition is a free to attend and is hosting 150 learning and development seminars over the 2 days.
We have discussed micro-learning at length in our blogs and a quick scan of the agenda shows this is still a hot topic with sessions on; Getting the most out of micro learning and Mobile, microlearning and AI – How to combine the big three.
With so much on offer it was hard to pin point just a handful to share with you, but here are just a few that you may want to visit:
- Mental health learning/wellbeing;
- GDPR Sorted game: The most fun you’ll ever have with data protection!;
- 10 considerations for selecting an LMS;
- Using video to support digital transformation;
- License to skill – how to identify, develop and accelerate skills acquisition in the workplace.
If you do get time for a breather and want to catchup for a coffee, send us a chat message!