Have you got what it takes to join our award winning, innovative, forward thinking crowd? Are you hungry to learn and succeed? We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are up for a challenge and passionate about delivering excellence. Embridge was recently voted No1. Global Elite partner for Unit4 and awarded the partner of the year award.
Job Vacancy: Marketing Manager
About the role
1. Establishes a marketing strategy and marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts, in line with Company business plans and strategic aims.
2. Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services.
3. Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
4. Works with Sales & Marketing staff to develop detailed Marketing plans for all media channels covering all service lines.
5. Assist in selecting, and to oversee and work closely with a PR agency.
6. Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
7. Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
8. Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the Marketing department in important buyer meetings.
9. Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective Marketing plans for each product or service.
For full list please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Professional qualification in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Experienced in creating and implementing Marketing strategy.
- Understanding of and advanced skill working with / in media channels, including but not limited to websites and social media.
- Able to foster, build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Demonstrable creativity and innovative thinking, adaptability, and flexibility, able to work to tight deadlines and think around complex problems.
- Experience undertaking cross-sector research, as well as analysing data gathered and being able to present in a succinct, clear, and well thought out manner.
- Content writing and proof-reading skills.
- Experienced in public speaking, to large and small audiences.
- Good levels of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills and experienced in people management.
- Detail-orientated; accurate and with good attention to and eye for detail.
- Good numeracy and commercial awareness – able to build accurate forecasts and budgets.
- High levels of organisation and able to multi-task.
Location – Kent Based but Remote working considered for the right candidate
Fulltime – Permanent
Hours – 37.5 per week
Reporting to – Business Development Director
Salary & Benefits
Competitive. Salary dependant on Experience
Benefits including Health cash plan, regular team building events plus paid volunteer charity days.
25 days paid holiday (plus Bank holidays)
Excellent career progression opportunities and training available (such as ITIL)
Please email email@example.com with your CV to register your interest. PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THE MINIMUM SKILLS TO APPLY.
Kent / Remote
5th March 2021
Tags: #Kent #Marketing #MarketingManager
Submit your CV
We’re proud to be #DisabilityConfident and support fair recruitment practices. Being #DisabilityConfident means we’re helping to change perceptions about disability employment. For more information about being Disability Confident, please visit www.gov.uk/disability-confident or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.