OK, so stating that business networking is more rewarding than dating is a bold claim. And maybe that doesn’t stand up to scrutiny! However, effective networking can increase profitability by providing a pool of people who may be interested in doing business. The Results Consultancy are known as experts in the field of business networking and building new opportunities and business relationships. They recently turned to GLAD Solutions to help them develop the Business Development Academy: elearning edition. Each elearning course is designed specifically for busy professionals who need to maximise their profit-generating time. We’ve designed the courses to take less than 15 minutes and come packed with resources and videos produced by the guys at Zut Media. The Business Development Academy is broken down into four sections, we’ll cover what is included in each:
The Business Networking section of the academy contains several elearning courses which contain advice on creating the perfect elevator pitch, how to network at an event, following up after a networking event, how to ask questions to really engage your contact, and how to turn a social relationship into a business one. There’s social media guidance too, including how to make the most of LinkedIn to maximise networking opportunities.
Developing Profitable Relationships
This section helps ensure that business relationships are profitable. The elearning courses in this section are:
- Client Management Tips
- How to Cross-sell a Colleague’s Expertise to a Client
- Increasing the Volume of Cross-selling Referrals You Get
- Key Client Management ‘Best Practice’
- Managing Meetings With Existing Clients
- Ways to Make Your Contacts Look Good in Their Organisation
- What You Should Know About Your Client
- Writing Effective Meeting Follow Ups
These elearning courses include resources and videos to help understanding of what it takes to ensure that business relationships remain profitable for both parties.
Pitching for Work
In the Pitching for Work section, elearning courses help your staff conduct pitch reviews, host presentations and demonstrations, and engage profitably with intermediaries and referrers.
Winning New Business
The Winning New Business section is packed full of consultative guidance to help you win new business and increase profitability. We’ve included the following courses:
- 20 Ways to generate new work
- Asking Questions That Lead To New Work
- Demonstrating your commerciality
- Finding Sensible Reasons to Call
- Making the Right Impression in a BD Meeting
- Putting Together a Practical Business Development Campaign
- Tips for getting into the boardroom
- Ways to get in front of target customers
- What’s your proposition?
- Working Effectively With Partners on Business Development
Want to learn more?
If you want to learn more about how the Business Development Acaedmy: Elearning edition can help your organisation increase profitability and win more business, contact us today. You can call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org