Have you got what it takes to join our award winning, innovative, forward thinking crowd? Are you hungry to learn and succeed? We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are up for a challenge and passionate about delivering excellence. Embridge was voted No1. Global Elite partner for Unit4 in 2021, awarded the partner of the year award and ERP Today transformation project of the year.
Job Vacancy: Organisational Development Business Change Consultant vacancy
Organisational Development Business Change Consultant
The Organisational Development Business Change Consultant (OD & Business Change Consultant) is responsible for delivering organisational development and business change management consultancy services to our clients. This role will provide highly specialised OD (Organisation Development) consultancy expertise and support to stakeholders at all levels in our client organisations, helping them to shape an organisational culture that increases employee engagement and raises their organisational performance.
Our services will directly contribute towards helping our clients to realise the full value of their digital transformation through the empowerment of their people by getting the balance right between people, process, and technology.
What we’re looking for
- Provide specialist OD and change management consultancy expertise and support to clients at all levels in the organisation to ensure the achievement of their organisational vision and strategic aims.
- Implementing leading edge thinking, advice, and challenge to senior stakeholders on organisation development and change management issues pertaining to major change programmes.
- Designing and delivering exceptional, cutting-edge OD and change management interventions which have significant impact on functions and services, using a wide range of skills, tools, and interventions to support complex and cross-cutting change programmes.
- Undertaking evaluation and research to improve and demonstrate the efficiency and value of organisational development and change management to the Embridge client base.
- Promoting and supporting the development of organisational development and change management competencies in the wider Embridge team through education, partnership, and consultation with key team managers.
- Facilitate discussions as part of regular project activities to capture the organisational change impact from the project team. Assess the impact of change on the client’s organisation and their readiness to adopt new ways of working.
- Definition and documentation of fit-for-purpose templates and other change assets/tools, methods, and framework for both clients and internal use, promoting and measuring their adoption.
- Responsible for the communication of the Business Change strategy to clients and their stakeholders, working in partnership with client’s internal functions and making full use of existing communication channels.
- Design KPIs to monitor and report on change readiness, adoption and business impact across clients and internal use.
- Mentor and develop Business Change resources (inc. Associates)for current and future projects.oPromote best practice within Embridge Consulting and be a positive ambassador for the Embridge values and behaviours.
Main tasks of the role:
- Develop new and improved OD & Business Change products and services in conjunction with the Head of Business Change & Digital Adoption.
- Working collaboratively across the Embridge team and thinking commercially to support the delivery of best possible outcomes for our clients on a financially sustainable basis and contributing towards the profitability of the company.
- Manage the delivery of exemplary client interactions to potential and existing clients which support the management of strong relationships and a reputation for achieving outcomes and resolving issues.
- Ensures all projects are delivered on time and on budget, and that service delivery is of the highest standard, complying with and where possible exceeding the requirements of the Embridge Consulting quality accreditations and cyber security accreditations.
- Contribute to change management methodology, tools, and resource development efforts.
- Participate in relevant professional development activities as a subject matter expert and/or participant.
For a complete job specification, please contact our resourcing team on 01474 555505 or email email@example.com
Salary & Benefits
Competitive. Salary dependant on Experience
Benefits including Health cash plan, regular team building events plus paid volunteer charity days.
25 days paid holiday (plus Bank holidays)
Excellent career progression opportunities and training available (such as ITIL)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV with a covering email explaining why you’d be perfect for the role.
Home based with travel to customer site
20th January 2022
Tags: #OD #BusinessChange #OrganisationalDevelopment #Unit4ERP #Agresso
Submit your CV
We’re proud to be #DisabilityConfident and support fair recruitment practices. Being #DisabilityConfident means we’re helping to change perceptions about disability employment. For more information about being Disability Confident, please visit www.gov.uk/disability-confident or contact us at email@example.com.