Have you got what it takes to join our award winning, innovative, forward thinking crowd? Are you hungry to learn and succeed? We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are up for a challenge and passionate about delivering excellence. Embridge was recently voted No1. Global Elite partner for Unit4 and awarded the partner of the year award.
Job Vacancy: Principal HR & Payroll Consultant (Unit4 ERP)
Principal HR & Payroll Consultant (Unit4 ERP)
Embridge is looking for a Principal HR & Payroll Consultant to work with customers through all stages of the HR & Payroll implementation: leading system design workshops, providing application consultancy, providing advice and guidance on business process, and assisting the customer to achieve the optimum solution to meet their business objectives. Lead and support the HR/P Consultants.
You will also be asked to…
1. Lead and participate in customer workshops in relation to their system design. Analyse requirements and proposed business processes, translating these into a documented Solution Design, using Embridge standards.
2. Take the lead role in HR/Payroll implementations for Embridge customers, providing business sector and application design expertise, and overseeing and coordinating the work of workstream consultants and build consultants as required.
3. Ensure solutions are kept within the agreed scope of the project, raising possible scope creep to the nominated Project Manager.
4. Make recommendations relating to business process changes needed to enable the successful implementation of the Unit4 product set.
5. Be responsible for the Quality Assurance of configured and tested systems, to ensure that the Solution Design has been implemented as specified.
6. Manage client expectations of the proposed solution, document issues, conflicts, and key decisions for full audit traceability.
7. Assist the pre-sales process where required with new business proposals, demonstrations, and client meetings.
8. Lead, support, and act as mentor to members of the team. Identify development needs and facilitate knowledge/skills enhancement.
9. Keep up to date with technology especially in relation to U4 ERP and facilitate sharing of the latest product news and direction within the team.
10. Promote best practice within Embridge Consulting by assisting colleagues to provide best in class solutions to clients, through advice and guidance, and best practice templates and standards.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Demonstrate expertise and a confidence in chosen subject matter, be seen as a ‘trusted advisor’ by the Client
- Team Leadership experience
- Able to work to deadlines and tight timescales
- Demonstrable experience of implementing HR/P software solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills, able to deliver to all levels including but not limited to the most senior stakeholders within an organisation / C-level audience
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team, versatile and flexible with a can- do attitude with a willingness to take on new tasks as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable appetite to excel, setting an example to the wider delivery team including other Implementation Consultants, Build Consultants, and clients to deliver high quality outcomes
- Able to travel across the UK as needed, working remotely when required, with occasional overnight stays
- Good commercial awareness
Location – Home based or office (Northfleet and Bristol)
Fulltime – Permanent
Embridge Bristol Office
Salary & Benefits
Competitive. Salary dependant on Experience
Benefits including Health cash plan, regular team building events plus paid volunteer charity days.
25 days paid holiday (plus Bank holidays)
Excellent career progression opportunities and training available (such as ITIL)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to register your interest. PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THE MINIMUM SKILLS TO APPLY.
Home based with travel to customer site
Tags: #Projects #Projectmanager #Unit4ERP #Agresso
Submit your CV
We’re proud to be #DisabilityConfident and support fair recruitment practices. Being #DisabilityConfident means we’re helping to change perceptions about disability employment. For more information about being Disability Confident, please visit www.gov.uk/disability-confident or contact us at email@example.com.