Have you got what it takes to join our award winning, innovative, forward thinking crowd? Are you hungry to learn and succeed? We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are up for a challenge and passionate about delivering excellence. Embridge was recently voted No1. Global Elite partner for Unit4 and awarded the partner of the year award.
Job Vacancy: Project Manager
Have you got what it takes to join our award winning, innovative, forward thinking crowd? Are you hungry to learn and succeed? We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are up for a challenge and passionate about delivering excellence.
Due to further growth of our professional services team, we currently have a number of vacancies including this role for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the successful delivery of implementation projects to our clients.
You will also be asked…
Main tasks of job:
1. Project Management of implementation projects for Embridge clients including managing day-to-day operational aspects of people and scope.
2. Ensure conformance to Embridge Project Methodology for all live projects throughout the project lifecycle. Taking action where needed if gaps identified.
3. Ensure all projects are successfully delivered on time and budget.
4. Minimises exposure and risk on project, ensuring visibility to all stakeholders.
5. Tracks and reports project deliverables associated with the successful delivery of the project.
6. Contribute to the definition and development of best practice project management procedures, and the templates to support them.
7. Effective and appropriate use of the agreed internal policies, procedures and templates.
8. Keep up to date with the latest products and services Embridge provides and the potential benefits which could be delivered to our clients as a result.
9. Support commercial teams in the delivery of tender responses and proposals.
10. Seek and take advantage of opportunities to inform our clients of Embridge Consulting services, where there is a clear need or benefit that can be demonstrated.
11. Drives customer satisfaction by maintaining focus on the customer experience.
12. Achievement of Utilisation targets in line with business plan.
• Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships;
• Able to work to deadlines and tight timescales;
• Demonstrable experience of managing software implementation projects for both on-premise and cloud technologies;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Excellent presentation skills, able to deliver to all levels including but not limited to the most senior stakeholders within an organisation / C-level audience, focusing on demonstrating business value rather than technical solutions;
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail;
• Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team, versatile and flexible with a can-do attitude with a willingness to take on new tasks as required;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including but not limited to Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Demonstrable appetite to excel, setting an example to the wider delivery team including other project managers, consultants and clients to deliver high quality outcomes;
• Able to travel across the UK as needed, working remotely when required, with occasional overnight stays;
• Good commercial awareness.
Location – Bristol – Opposite Temple Meads Station
Fulltime – Permanent
Hours – 37.5 per week
Reporting to – Service Delivery Manager
Embridge Bristol Office
Salary & Benefits
Competitive. Salary dependant on Experience
Benefits including Health cash plan, regular team building events plus paid volunteer charity days.
25 days paid holiday (plus Bank holidays)
Excellent career progression opportunities and training available (such as ITIL)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to register your interest. PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THE MINIMUM SKILLS TO APPLY.
Home based with travel to customer site
Tags: #Projects #Projectmanager #Unit4ERP #Agresso
Submit your CV
We’re proud to be #DisabilityConfident and support fair recruitment practices. Being #DisabilityConfident means we’re helping to change perceptions about disability employment. For more information about being Disability Confident, please visit www.gov.uk/disability-confident or contact us at email@example.com.