Have you got what it takes to join our award winning, innovative, forward thinking crowd? Are you hungry to learn and succeed? We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are up for a challenge and passionate about delivering excellence. Embridge was recently voted No1. Global Elite partner for Unit4 and awarded the partner of the year award.
Job Vacancy: Training Consultant
Have you got what it takes to join our award winning, innovative, forward thinking crowd? Are you hungry to learn and succeed? We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are up for a challenge and passionate about delivering excellence.
We are looking for a capable, confident, and creative Training Consultant to join the Business Change & Digital Adoption team, helping us develop new and existing training material, and delivering standard and bespoke training to our customers.
What we’re looking for
As a born communicator, you’ll want to help the team design and deliver the most engaging, relevant and up-to-date training courses.
Working with a team of like-minded creative people, you will be involved in every step of the process and will have a real impact on how end-user training at Embridge is delivered.
The ideal candidate will be able to make an impact from day one, supporting the team with existing requirements for training material development; learning the courses that we offer and training those courses to the customer.
Key skills and experience will include:
- Experience of IT systems/software training
- Desirable: ERP and the core workstreams (Finance, Procurement, HR, Payroll).
- Ability to liaise with SME’s to understand and document training requirements and system processes.
- A general understanding of methods of training material creation (User Guides, Quick Guides, Videos)
- Creation and update of engaging training material, always with the end-user experience in mind.
- Great experience of delivering training virtually (group hands-on or via webinar) and in a classroom setting.
- An aptitude for learning complex processes in communicating them in a simple way both pictorially and verbally.
- Deliver off-the-shelf training courses virtually and on site at customer offices.
- Prepare bespoke training material to deliver to customers.
- Accurate sharing of knowledge across the wider team and learning from others by shadowing or self-teaching.
Location – Bristol – Opposite Temple Meads Station
Fulltime – Permanent
Hours – 37.5 per week
Reporting to – Service Delivery Manager
Embridge Bristol Office
Salary & Benefits
Competitive. Salary dependant on Experience
Benefits including Health cash plan, regular team building events plus paid volunteer charity days.
25 days paid holiday (plus Bank holidays)
Excellent career progression opportunities and training available (such as ITIL)
Please email email@example.com with your CV with a covering email explaining why you’d be perfect for the role.
Home based with travel to customer site
Tags: #TrainingConsultant #trainer #Unit4ERP #Agresso
Submit your CV
We’re proud to be #DisabilityConfident and support fair recruitment practices. Being #DisabilityConfident means we’re helping to change perceptions about disability employment. For more information about being Disability Confident, please visit www.gov.uk/disability-confident or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.