Software Support Consultant
Have you got what it takes to join our growing, innovative, forward thinking crowd? Are you hungry to learn and succeed? We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are up for a challenge and passionate about delivering excellence.
Due to further growth of our Unit4 Business World (Agresso) Service delivery team in Bristol and to cover global clients, we currently have vacancies for full time Support Consultants who have experience in a software or IT customer service environment. Knowledge of Unit4 Business World (Agresso) software would be preferable but is absolutely not essential, as Embridge will provide full training.
Location – Bristol – Opposite Temple Meads Station
Fulltime – Permanent
Hours – 37.5 per week
Reporting to – Service Delivery Manager
Job role – To provide a professional, efficient and effective support service to Embridge Consulting Managed ERP customers in the resolution of logged tickets and to provide remote consultancy services to other Embridge Consulting customers when required.
Job description –
• To respond to the customer in a timely manner and in accordance with the customer’s SLA.
• To research logged tickets and provide the customer with a solution, workaround or action plan.
• To keep the customer informed through written and verbal communication on the progress of the logged issue.
• To progress each problem through to conclusion, liaising with colleagues and Unit4 as needed whilst retaining ownership of the call.
• To document issues clearly and concisely in the call handling system and record all time spent.
• To identify opportunities for service improvement or chargeable activities and to raise these via the Service Delivery Manager, Head of Managed ERP and/or Business Development Executive.
+ Competitive. Salary dependant on Experience
+ Benefits including Health cash plan, regular team building events plus paid volunteer charity days.
+ Pension contribution
+ 25 days paid holiday (plus Bank holidays)
+ Excellent career progression opportunities and training available
+ Unit4 certifications
Please email email@example.com with your CV to register your interest.
Bristol City Centre
23rd November 2018
Tgas: #Bristol #Support #Consultant #Agresso
We’re proud to be #DisabilityConfident and support fair recruitment practices. Being #DisabilityConfident means we’re helping to change perceptions about disability employment. For more information about being Disability Confident, please visit www.gov.uk/disability-confident or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.