Unit4 Business World Job Vacancy: U4BW Support Specialist Bristol
Due to further growth of the Unit4 Business World Service delivery team in Bristol, we have a vacancy for a Unit4 Business World (U4BW – Agresso) Support specialist.
Level/Grade – Various roles across all levels of support.
Location – Bristol – Opposite Temple Meads Station
Fulltime – Permanent
Reports to – Senior Support Consultant
Job role – To provide a professional, efficient and effective support service to Embridge Consulting Managed ERP customers in the resolution of logged tickets and to provide remote consultancy services to other Embridge Consulting customers when required.
Job description –
- To respond to the customer in a timely manner and in accordance with the customer’s SLA.
- To research logged tickets and provide the customer with a solution, workaround or action plan.
- To keep the customer informed through written and verbal communication on the progress of the logged issue.
- To progress each problem through to conclusion, liaising with colleagues and Unit4 as needed whilst retaining ownership of the call.
- To document issues clearly and concisely in the call handling system and record all time spent.
- To identify opportunities for service improvement or chargeable activities and to raise these via the Senior Support Consultant, Head of Managed ERP and/or Business Development Manager.
- To provide remote consultancy as and when required for Embridge Consulting customers.
+ Competitive. Salary dependant on Experience
+ Benefits including Health cash plan, regular team building events
+ Pension contribution
+ 25 days paid holiday (plus Bank holidays)
+ Excellent career progression opportunities and training available
+ Unit4 certifications
Bristol City Centre
30th April 2018
If you are interested in the Unit4 Business World Support Specialist role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
#Unit4BusinessWorldJobVacancy #U4BW #Support #Specialist #Bristol