The successful candidate in this role will work with clients through all stages of the HR and Payroll implementation: leading system design workshops, providing application consultancy, providing advice and guidance on business process, and assisting the client to achieve the optimum solution to meet their business objectives.
Our HR and Payroll Lead Consultant will:
- Lead an participate in client workshops in relation to their system design
- Analyse requirements and proposed business processes, translating these into a documented Solution Design, using Embridge standards
- Take the lead role in HR and Payroll implementations for Embridge clients, providing business sector and application design expertise, and overseeing and coordinating the work of workstream consultants and build consultants as required
- Ensure solutions are kept within the agreed scope of the project, raising possible scope creep to the nominated Project Manager
- Make recommendations relating to business process changes needed to enable the successful implementation of the Unit4 product set
- Be responsible for the Quality Assurance of configured and tested systems, to ensure that the Solution Design has been implemented as specified
- Manage client expectations of the proposed solution, document issues, conflicts, and key decisions for full audit traceability
- Assist with the pre-sales process where required, including new business proposals, demonstrations, and client meetings
- Lead, support, and act as mentor to members of the team, identifying development needs and facilitating knowledge/skills enhancement
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing HR/Payroll software solutions
- Show sufficient expertise and confidence in chosen subject matter to be seen as a ‘trusted advisor’ by clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills, able to deliver to all levels including but not limited to the most senior stakeholders within an organisation / C-level audience
- Demonstrable appetite to excel, setting an example to the wider delivery team including other Implementation Consultants, Build Consultants, and clients to deliver high quality outcomes
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team, versatile and flexible with a can-do attitude with a willingness to take on new tasks as required
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with clients and colleagues alike
- Able to travel across the UK as needed, working remotely when required, with occasional overnight stays
- Knowledge and experience implementing Unit4 in Private and Public Sectors
- CIPD or similar HR / Payroll qualifications
- Experience working as part of a multi-disciplined project delivery team
Understanding of implementation methodologies (Prince2, PMI)
At Embridge Consulting, we empower our team to put meaning behind work ambitions. Our team are handpicked for their skills and experience, and for their style of approach and engagement with others. We are currently looking for another talented individual to join our team of expert professionals, and to join us on our journey of growth and innovation. We are an open equal opportunities employer who holds Disability Confident Employer accreditation, and we are looking for skill, capability, and the right mindset of positivity, creativity, and a sustained endeavour for brilliance and collaborative achievement.
With generous benefits, competitive remuneration, and exceptional support, all of which outstrip businesses of our size in the marketplace, we are able to give our team an environment and way of working that allows them to be who they are – the best at what they do.
If you have the skills, the capability, and an approach and ethos which mirrors ours, if you want to work in an environment which celebrates achievement and success, and nurtures and supports people to achieve their goals, then we want to hear from you.
How to apply
Put meaning behind your work ambitions. If you have the skills, the capability, and an approach and ethos which mirrors ours, if you want to work in an environment which celebrates achievement and success, and nurtures and supports people to achieve their goals, then we want to hear from you.
To submit your interest in the position, please apply by email with your CV and covering letter to this email address or use the form below.