U4BW Systems Developer
Embridge Consulting, a leading Unit4 and Systems Integrator partner is currently looking for a U4BW Systems Developer to join their growing Technical and Development services team.
The role of U4BW (Agresso) Systems Developer is responsible for leading new developments and innovative solutions, as well as providing support to the Managed ERP team and customer projects.
- Lead the development and delivery of identified development requirements.
- Build customisations and bespoke functionality to enhance the Unit4 Business World product (And potentially other products)
- Drive forward our Smart Solutions development
- Identify areas for process improvement, delivering greater functionality quicker
- Responsibility for the full life cycle of development of projects including design, ongoing support and collaboration with stakeholders.
- Build recipes to cover demanding customer requirements
- Ideally, but not essential – A good knowledge of ERP systems or Unit4 Business World across recent versions (ideally MS 4,5,6 and Experience packs
- Ideally, but not essential – An Understanding of U4BW (Agresso) modules
- Good understanding of database structures, ideally UBW
- Ideally – Expertise in writing ARWs, ARC Reports, Excelerator/Report Engine outputs
- A good understanding of ACT, training can be given
- Ability to write web services
- Ideally – Experience of Agresso forms and workflow
- Stakeholders collaboration and communication
- Strong in documentation, change control and version management, ideally conversant with JIRA.
Location: Bristol Office/Kent HQ or Home working with travel to client sites
Start Date: Asap
About Unit4 Business World
Unit4 Business World is a fully integrated finance and information management solution for service-centric organisations in the public and private sectors.
About Embridge Consulting
Embridge Consulting offer advice and support on business systems. We are experts in Unit4 Business World (U4BW) and are an approved System Integrator Partner for Unit4. Our team of accredited consultants have up to 20 years’ experience working with the U4BW product leaving us ideally placed to support our customers. As an independent consultancy, we are able to be objective and unbiased which is why more and more businesses are selecting us as their preferred supplier for delivery.
Since starting the business, the team has grown to over 60 specialists. With professional consultants in HR, payroll and finance, the team are a mix of business consultants, technical consultants, implementation consultants, report developers, trainers and project managers.
Think you have what it takes to join our dynamic and fun team?
Please register your interest at email@example.com by forwarding a copy of your CV.