Current ERP Job Vacancy
We are looking to expand our support team further and are currently looking for an experienced Support Consultant who has Agresso experience (U4BW). Our Managed ERP service is proving to be very successful so we are on the look-out for amazing talent – could this be you?
Job title: Senior Support Consultant – Unit4 Business World (Agresso)
Main purpose of job:
To provide a professional, efficient and effective support service to Embridge Consulting Managed ERP customers in the resolution of logged tickets and to provide remote consultancy services to other Embridge Consulting customers when required.
Main tasks of job:
1. To respond to the customer in a timely manner and in accordance with the customer’s SLA.
2. To research logged tickets and provide the customer with a solution, work around or action plan.
3. To keep the customer informed through written and verbal communication on progress of the logged issue.
4. To progress each problem through to conclusion, liaising with colleagues and Unit4 as needed whilst retaining ownership of the call.
5. To document issues clearly and concisely in the call handling system and record all time spent.
6. To identify opportunities for service improvement or chargeable activities and to raise these via the Senior Support Consultant, Head of Managed ERP and/or Business Development Manager.
7. To provide remote consultancy as and when required for Embridge Consulting customers.
8. To assist colleagues with their calls and act as an escalation point for customers.
Location of office in Bristol City Centre:
Candidates must have a good working knowledge of the Unit4 Business World Solution.
Deadline: 9th October 2017
For more information send your CV and Linked Profile link to email@example.com