Have you got what it takes to join our award winning, innovative, forward thinking crowd? Are you hungry to learn and succeed? We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are up for a challenge and passionate about delivering excellence. Embridge was recently voted No1. Global Elite partner for Unit4 and awarded the partner of the year award.
Job Vacancy: Unit4 ERP Software Support Specialist
Software Support Consultant
Have you got what it takes to join our award winning, innovative, forward thinking crowd? Are you hungry to learn and succeed? We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are up for a challenge and passionate about delivering excellence.
Due to further growth of our Unit4 ERP (Agresso) Service delivery team in Bristol, we currently have vacancies for full time Software Support Specialists who have experience in Unit4 ERP (Agresso) software and/or IT customer service environment.
About the role
As a Software Support Consultant, you will provide a professional, efficient and effective support service to Embridge Consulting Managed ERP customers in the resolution of logged tickets and to provide remote consultancy services to other Embridge Consulting customers when required.
You will also be asked…
• To respond to the customer in a timely manner and in accordance with the customer’s SLA.
• To research logged tickets and provide the customer with a solution, workaround or action plan.
• To keep the customer informed through written and verbal communication on the progress of the logged issue.
• To progress each problem through to conclusion, liaising with colleagues and Unit4 as needed whilst retaining ownership of the call.
• To document issues clearly and concisely in the call handling system and record all time spent.
• To identify opportunities for service improvement or chargeable activities.
Skills and experience required
- Experience of supporting financial/HR application software in a multi customer environment – Unit4 ERP desirable
- Experience of supporting SQL server and relational database application
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills
- ITILqualified beneficial but not essential
- Either qualified to degree level but with limited experience (less than a year) OR fewer qualificationsbut with more years’ relevant experience.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!
Fulltime – Permanent
Hours – 37.5 per week
Reporting to – Service Delivery Manager
Embridge Bristol Office
Salary & Benefits
Competitive. Salary dependant on Experience
Benefits including Health cash plan, regular team building events plus paid volunteer charity days.
25 days paid holiday (plus Bank holidays)
Excellent career progression opportunities and training available (such as ITIL)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to register your interest. PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THE MINIMUM SKILLS TO APPLY.
Bristol City Centre
Tags: #Bristol #Support #Consultant #Agresso
Submit your CV
We’re proud to be #DisabilityConfident and support fair recruitment practices. Being #DisabilityConfident means we’re helping to change perceptions about disability employment. For more information about being Disability Confident, please visit www.gov.uk/disability-confident or contact us at email@example.com.