Join an innovative, creative and progressive organisation
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are seeking to add to our Sales team.
Vacancy: New Business Sales Executive
We are a rapidly expanding Digital Transformation Consultancy & Systems Integrator (SI) primarily working with Unit4 products across global organisations, but now looking to expand our product & services portfolio working with other technology vendors.
We are currently working across Public Sector, Professional Services, Not for Profit and Higher Education organisations with a growing number of accounts but would also like to explore extending our services into new markets.
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are seeking to add to our Sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and ambitious organisation.
Our UK Head Quarters is based in Kent and we have further offices in Bristol and Crawley. We are looking for a passionate Business Development Executive to work with us and are open to applicants in any UK location.
The New Business Sales Executive role:
As New Business Sales Executive, you will use your skills, abilities and competence to sell our world-class service offerings.
The post holder will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a proven track record of sales excellence, and the ability to meet and exceed quotas. The post holder will have a passion for winning and taking business to the next level.
The role requires a person that can be very hands-on, doing whatever it takes to build revenue, and be a strategic thinker with the ability to create long-term sales plans and execute on them for our prospects.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience selling UNIT4 or leading class ERP software solutions as well as proven success at smaller start-up companies. It’s critical to our business that our Account Executives have been employed by, or competed against, ERP/Finance system providers in complex selling situations.
Main tasks of job:
To achieve sales objectives through selling services and software to new and existing customers. This will involve all aspects of the sale from presales through to closing the sale and operational handover. The Company has an excellent reputation within the industry which will has assisted the generation of new opportunities within the Unit4 market. This role will need an individual that is a self-starter, motivated & driven. The Company’s Marketing function will also support the successful candidate with a very successful lead generation and nurturing process.
1. Responsible for building sales pipeline in defined territory.
2. Meet/exceed quarterly quota targets.
3. Manage sales cycle from identifying prospects, working with numerous internal teams to coordinate appropriate resources, all the way through closing the deal.
4. Manage and follow up on qualified leads.
5. Provide and guide prospects’ strategic vision to drive them toward the Embridge Consulting solution.
6. Execute on Embridge Consultancy sales methodology.
7. Update and track all activities in our CRM automation tool.
8. Responsible for agreed sales targets and KPIs.
9. Develop executive and operational level relationships with target companies, promoting Embridge’s offering and solutions, cultivating new opportunities.
10. Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably required by the BDD.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Significant experience selling ERP software solutions.
• Significant knowledge and experience of one or more sectors, including but not limited to: Public Sector, Professional Services and Higher Education.
• Experience selling for major software vendors or competed against them in complex selling situations.
• Command knowledge of the enterprise software industry.
• Record of sustained and significant quota over-achievement.
• Experience working in a fast paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Consultative sales approach.
• Must be articulate with strong writing, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Fluent business-level language skills
• Able to work under stress and handle multiple critical priorities.
• Very strong work ethic with “can do, roll up sleeves to figure it out” attitude.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Like to know more? Contact our resourcing department via email – email@example.com